For a typical multicentre study, 3-4 hours per study site are required to receive reliable feasibility data. Paper-based approaches are time-consuming, and they involve limited data quality because many handwritten questionnaires are unreadable.
Pi-Select is a web-based tool that streamlines the feasibility process to:
- Create and update a database of potential sites.
- Produce an online feasibility questionnaire that is distributed via e-mail.
- Include automatic checks to improve data quality.
- Automatically create reminders for investigators who have not yet replied.
- Export results for further analysis.
On demand solution
Pi-Select runs as a web application. You do not need to install it, nor do the sites. Completing the questionnaire simply requires a common browser. Pi-Select can be licensed for one or more feasibilities, which makes it suitable even for small CROs.